Thank you so much for your comments last week! I had fun. Mind if I do it again?
1. Kid’s art. Still not on wall, but looking nice and colourful in the morning light.
2. New library books. I can never borrow just one. Also, I’ve been trying to dig out all the Bendigo Woollen Mills shade cards I have – I don’t think the website does the colours any justice. And, to be honest, Bendigo’s prices are really reasonable, particularly if you have ideas involving a lot of yarn…
3. Yes, I drew that background! (Sorry, couldn’t help myself!)
4. Kid’s heights and other measurements, in case the sewing urge strikes. The littlest is nearly a metre tall! (She’s just turned 3.)
5. Chinese dictionaries, balloons, pencil case. I think this weekly showing-my-desk-thing might be good for me: I actually tidied the Christmas pudding into the storage cupboard 😉
7. Went to IKEA on the weekend. You’ll be pleased to hear I bought a little bin (see 9 last week). And I bought a random orange tin I’m not sure what I’ll do with, some more kid’s bowls, some finger puppets … as well as the drawers we really went to buy.
8. Crochet project. I’m really enjoying it.
9. Sewing machine, still untouched.
10. Yes, dear patient library, I will return it on time! (Hate it how the length of time you can borrow changes if someone else requests the book. Even though it’s totally fair enough, I’ve requested books too)
11. The books mentioned yesterday.
12. Stain on the table, although I try to be careful. Argh! (I did later manage to scrape it off)